- Scheduling / Coordination
- Provides comprehensive support services to the CEO that ensures a professional, responsive and effective experience.
- Provides sophisticated calendar management, makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Administers correspondence, manages incoming calls, and prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail.
- Will schedule and remind the CEO on the pending payments and any other critical business transactions
- Follow up with CEO for cross functional approval requests
- Handles the work with sophistication and professionalism.
- Writes error-free, eloquent emails and letters for various events and announcements.
- Updates and maintains phone lists for CEO.
- Provides complex travel arrangements. Becomes familiar with the specific, detailed needs of the CEO; creates consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference
- Works in a professional and focused manner to schedule internal and external meetings.
- Takes notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages.
- Answers and directs calls and emails of the CEO
- Previous Experience in reporting to CEO
- Knowledge in Effective communication, scheduling and following the meetings as per the calendar
- Working experience with CEO based out US
- Work at high speed and has a quality of a go getter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills