The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay per Click advertising strategies. The Digital Marketing Manager has to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of different campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with company goals.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with company goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet weekly goals.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing strategies.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.